I got Liebster Blog Award!!!

Leave a Comment
25 December 2013

Thank you, Ms Kim Tan ^^.

On Christmas day, I was give Liebster Blog award by Kim Tan. She nominated my travel blog but I decided to write it here. The award is more lifestyle type.

Origins of Liebster Blog can refer here
 The first symbol is simple one as below.
Based on my research, it started off to help bloggers with  low web traffic on 19 December 2010. The symbol above is create as "blog chain". Email chain we often see. This is the first time i see blog chain.
 
Initial  Liebster rules:

1. Thank the one who nominated you by linking back.
2. Nominate five blogs with less than 200 followers.
3.  Let the nominees know by leaving a comment at their sites.
4.  Add the award image to your site.


In 2013, It evolved into 4 logo designs and different rules.

There are some rules that i received:

1. Post the award on your blog.
2. Thank the blogger who presented this award and link back to their blog.
3. Answer 11 questions posted by the presenter.
4. Nominate 11 bloggers who you feel deserves /favorite of this award and those who have less than 200 followers.
5. Give your nominees 11 questions.



 Who is the logo designer? Why evolve into 11 bloggers? Why number of "11" not "10" or other figures? Why 11 questions? It is because 11 is the biggest prime number?
 I not able to trace the origin.
Below are my answer to Kim Tan 's questions:

1. Who inspire u to start blog ?
It started off as I want to explore the blog technology. I was quite curious how the system function and how it keep our data. It slowly evolved to record my travel journey, food journey and many other.

2. What u gain most after start blog?
  • learn more on computer technology and graphic design
  • Find travel and beauty information more faster
  • get to know other bloggers friends
  • explore the effect of blog advertisement and social media
  • ways to implment SEO
  • the relation between marketing and blogs
  • Improve my English writing

3. Any favorite blogger ? and reason.
No because I used Feedly  (last time is Google Reader) as my RSS tool. It keep track of my 4000++ blogs collection update. When I need some kind of information, I will refer to each category.

4. Do u feel blogging hard?
It depend on what subject. Education and beauty blog post need more research. Travel and food blog spot is much easier as I just need to share my experience and record.

5. Which eye skincare brand u think is effective ?
Clinique: All about eyes

6. What do u think my blog http://www.testandshare.com. Eg: belongs to which blog style, what do u like 
 In my opinion, it belongs to lifestyle, beauty and fashion and product review.I like the simple language and your opinion on product, services or event review.

7. Any suggestion for slim down?
Exercise, have good healthy diet, smile a lot, drink 8 glass of water..........bla bla bla

8. Favorite cosmetic brand and  product
Cosmetic brand: Clinique, Innisfree, Natural Republic, Hada Labo
Product: All Clinique products, Innisfree Jeju volcano mask, Innisfree facial mask and Innisfree green tea seed moisture, Hada Labo's toner

9. Favorite food 
vegetable, dessert

10. Favorite music
Depend on mood., it keep changing

11. Which colour u love 
Blue, white or orange... depend on mood

I decided to spread this award to the bloggers  as below:

My questions to them are as below ( Please answer in your preference language):
  1. What inspired you to start blogging?是什么促使你开始写部落格?
  2. What motivates you to continue blogging?是什么鼓励你继续部落格??
  3.  Do you prefer to use blogspot as you blog platform?喜欢使用的blogspot为平台??
  4. Reasons to use blogspot? Why not word press?
    为什么使用Blogspot的为什么不是WordPress
  5. What do you think of my blogs? 你觉得我的部落格如何? Ler Travel Diary, UTM MBA Diary, 感情旅途中的心
  6. Any recommendations to improve the above blogs?任何建议,以改善上述部落格
  7. What are your wish lists for year 2014? 2014你有什么心愿
  8. How do you plan to save money in coming year? ( when every thing are having price hike)你计划如何在未来的一年省钱
  9. Have you accomplished your  2013 goal? 已经完成了你的2013目标吗?
  10. What are your goal for year 2014? 2014年的目标?
  11. Gosh is so hard to design question.  Do you have questions you want to answer yourselves  or one question to ask me?不知如何翻译这句才不会觉得怪怪的。。 不可能写“你有问题吗?”

Look forward for your replies. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Nuffnang add