我要淘宝 I want to "taobao" too

2 comments
"Tao bao" is define as treasure hunt.  Taobao.com is the largest online customer to customer (C2C) web portal. In my opinion, most of the Malaysian Chinse may know this website as we understand Chinese. The usual way is to get third party agents to help us to "taobao". Third party agents are good but have some trust issue. To avoid that, we always need to rely on forum to check out the background of forum. I usually will check them out on JBTalk or Cari forum.


With the launching of Tabao.SEA, we(customer) can directly buy from Tabao SEA.


What I think about Taobao SEA?

1. Cheap Price
 As China is
  • the world's second largest economy by nominal GDP
  • one of the highest purchasing power nation
  •  the world's fatest-growing major economy
  • the largest manufacturing economy in the world
  • the largest population nation with approximately 1.35 billion
 They are able to produce product in large quantity or bulk. Therefore, the price of some products are cheaper.

2. Various of product
As mention in reason (1), China have the largest population in the world. This create a huge demand and supply. There are many products or services are relatively unknown in Malaysia market. With Taobao SEA, we got the chance to explore all these products or service from our comfort zone. 

3. Safe and Convenience Payment Gateway
 Previously, I need to to go through third party agent to "taobao". Now with the payment gateway of our preference, I can just do it myself. There is credit card services and other local bank online services too. This really make my life easier

4. English language support
Malaysia has approximately 28 million population. Only a small percentage of population able to read and write in Chinese. Taobao SEA solve the problem by introducing English language. This is often not seen in China website. Thus ,English language function can cater more customers' needs. 

5. Online shopping with the world largest C2C web portal
Most of the ladies love shopping. We love to window shop and enjoy the thrill of looking at something new and nice. Why not shop with the largest online web portal?

What I wish for

  1. Hair accessory  
  2. My family member is getting married, I wish to help her to comb a nice hair style

  3. Anime version Samsung Galaxy S3 cover
  4. I am an anime otaku. I wish to have a smartphone cover with my anime on it.

So, Please ... grant my wishes so i can shop more with Taobao SEA. 

For more detail on guide to taobao, pleave visit



References:
All images' copy right  reserved to their respective owner.

2 comments:

  1. I see. So now we no need to go thru agent anymore?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes. everything can be done through one website. Please refer to http://www.plusizekitten.com/2013/12/taobao-shopping-guide-giveaway.html

      lots of bloggers give away RM250 for taobao

      Delete

Nuffnang add