OOTD - Casual Wear with TeChiChi Shoes

Leave a Comment
这次是乐乐自己的搭配。 希望没有出丑。

This post, I want to write using English. As mentioned previously, I am not a stylish girl. Sometimes I think I am a boy inside. Thanks to my image consultant, Ms Rain and Macherie Johor Bloggers, I have improve my appearance better. At least, now I do not just wear t-shirt and shorts go out. If not Ms. Rain will feel like raining all day long.

A stripe dress with a stripe casual shoes from Te Chi Chi

Dress: H&M
Shoes: TeChiChi



Black and white stripes shoes are quit easy to match with.

Te Chi Chi's Website : www.techichi.com.my
Te Chi Chi's Facebook : www.facebook.com/TeChiChi.koreashoes
Te Chi Chi is also available in Lazada and Zalora!

Te Chi Chi is a brand that brings a wide variety of Korean styled shoes AND also their shoes are ALL imported directly from Korea! Te Chi Chi also has just launched their own fashion brand called TOT-TOT which you can get them from their Queensbay Mall outlet!

There are six Te Chi Chi branch outlets nationwide which includes :
1) Queensbay Mall
2) Raja Uda, Butterworth
3) Bukit Mertajam
4) Taiping Sentral Mall
5) Gurney Plaza in Penang (New outlet - Coming in October)
6) Queensbay Mall Clothes Outlet


You can also just surf their website which I have stated above to purchase from them there! 


It is very suitable to wear it for dating too ^^



Facebook | Twitter | Instagram | Google+

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Nuffnang add