Clinique Ecommerce Experience

1 comment
I like outdoor activities. But I don't like shopping. After walking one hour in shopping complex, I need to find a place to sit. This is me.

Chinese New Year is coming. Shopping complex will be pack with lots of people. Moreover, Malaysians are expert in finding car park. No car park lots also can park in all sort of style. While, Malaysia Boleh... YEAH !!!!Carpark? tak ada masalah .........(PS: I not so patient to find parking lot)

It only took 3 days to deliver my order. I was surprise with the efficiency. By the way, order above RM250 will enjoy free shipping service. This save my time to go shopping.

I only ordered 3 items. It give me 5 freebies. 赚到来了 ^^
I been using Clinique for 3 years. Clinique products really help my skin.

Clinique new fragrance has calming effect. 

Freebie 7 days scrum cream

Freebie 3-steps system.  The size is just nice for my travel.

anti-blemish solutions spot treatment gel. 
This gel is very effective. After 3 day, small blemish disappear totally. Big blemish take about 5 days. 

City block for anti aging


Clinique new moisturizing cream lotion +

Advantages of buying Clinique online

  • save time
  • save money with lots of freebie or shipping fee
  • No need to spend time for parking lot
  • different freebie on promotional day
  • consultation can done through Facebook page
Disadvantages
  • No face-to-face Clinique consultation.
  • if you buy Clinique in Parkson or Jusco,  you can get extra points. Not online Clinique websites.
  • For online website, freebie is different everyday.
I miss out this samples set. WUWU I really like this 3 freebie.  ~.~




For more information, please visit

1 comment:

  1. Great post. This article is really very interesting and effective. I think its must be helpful for us. Thanks for sharing your informative.
    mentalist

    ReplyDelete

Nuffnang add