3CE Nursing Cream For Very Dry Skin

1 comment
I have eczema. Most of the time, my skin is very dry, cracked and itchy. The worst situation is skin inflammation. Inflammation often occurred at the back of my knee. It is very itchy. While my fingers often crack. I tried to see doctor. Doctor advises me to use Dove shampoo, conditioner and  shower gel. Dove product had kept my skin condition under control.

However, not in the case for my hand. There are a few nature calls a day. To add on, my working environment is very cold. My fingers cracked and bleed everyday.
3CE packaging

This is 45 ml size nursing cream

a little small spoon was given in the box.

After apply one week, my fingers skin getting better.

Pro:
  • No fragrant
  • No causing sweaty palm


Con:
  • A bit oily
  • Need at least 10 minutes to absorb

3CE by Style Nanda is currently not available in Malaysia. You can get it from SkinCandy.co.

For more information, please visit
LINE : Skincandyco
Carousell: skincandy







1 comment:

  1. Nice intro, this is suitable for someone who have dry skin. I face the same problem too.

    ReplyDelete

Nuffnang add