[Review] Emgrain with Beetroot and Seaweed Collagen

Leave a Comment
[Review]

Kim invited to me to try out a morning supplement drink.

Emgrain with Beetroot and Seaweed Collagen RM50.00



At first, pink give me the impression of strawberry flavour. It is not. The pink colour is the natural colour of beetroot.

Beetroot is a dark red vegetable with an acquired taste which has had a lot of coverage in the news. It has been linked with better stamina, improved blood flood and lower blood pressure.
References: WebMD
Therefore, the drink has natural sweet taste.

One spoon of powder with a cup of water to kick start my day. 

Image Credit: Kim Love Diary

My dad and I been drinking Emgrain for 2 weeks. At first, my dad was quite reluctant to drink. Pink is not his colour. Luckily, beet root has the natural sweetness. Dad can has a cup of healthy drink in the morning. After 1 week of drinking, my dad pick up the habit. 

Image Credit: Kim Belove Diary

My dad has lactose intolerance. The drink did not contain milk ingredient. This really good for elder that can't take milk. Currently, my dad's blood pressure is under control. I not very sure with the cholesterol level. However, dad is less tired for the past 2 weeks.

LerLer will keep you update on the review.

For Chinese version, please check out Kim Belove Diary




Facebook | Twitter | Instagram | Google+

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Nuffnang add